Bonnie Swan, Ph.D.
Department: Program Evaluation & Educational Research (PEER)
Dr. Bonnie Swan is an expert in program evaluation and applied social research. She is currently the Director for Program Evaluation and Educational Research Group (PEER), a service center at the University of Central Florida (UCF) where she has been responsible for conducting contract evaluations and research both on campus and with outside agencies and institutions for over a decade. She also teaches graduate-level evaluation courses and serves on several committees, all aimed at improving education.
University of Central Florida
Areas of Expertise
Author of over two hundred research/evaluation reports for federal and state government agencies as well as service providers.
Current Funded Projects
A list of recent projects she has been involved with is located here.
Faculty Related Links
- American Evaluation Association (AEA)
- American Educational Research Association (AERA)
- Directors of Research & Evaluation (DRE)
- Florida Education Research Association (FERA), President 2011–12
- National Association of Assessment Directors (NAAD), President 2014–15
- Southeast Evaluation Association (SEA), Board Member 2013–Current